Saturday, January 3, 2009

How To Compress 1GB Into 10MB Program



KGB Archiver is the compression tool with an unbelievably high compression rate.
Unfortunately, in spite of its powerful compression rate, it has high hardware requirements (I recommend processor with 1,5GHz clock and 256MB of RAM as an essential minimum). One of the advantages of KGB Archiver is also AES-256 encryption which is used to encrypt the archives.
This is one of the strongest encryptions known for human.
New features
Explorer shell extension
Multilanguage support
Up to 8% faster compression/decompression
Now SFX archives run on any Windows or under WINE on Linux
Lots of crashes fixed
and more!


http://rapidshare.com/files/167222154/Compress.rar

Do you Enjoyed Visiting our Blog then You may Also Intereted into Receiving Daily updates by mail. No Spam One Mail per Day.Just Check your Spam Box After Subscribing to Our Blog And make Our Mails Spam free in your Mail Box.Enter your email address:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

sPIJME on January 4, 2009 at 7:58 PM said...

A really way to hack Yahoo passwords! This service is absolutely 100% no bullsh*! They really do what they say they will do and they do it quick. My advice to anyone who uses this service, however, is to really take some time to think about if you really want to go digging; because when you go digging what you will usually find, as they say, is dirt. I personally feel very liberated having found out what I did, but i also had sort of prepared myself for it beforehand and had a gut feeling already. I needed absolute proof, though, and I got it. Be careful what you wish for because if its getting into your ex's email, http://www.milanorosa.com will grant your wish.

I don't know what to say... I'm absolutely FLOORED. I hired them to hack into my ex's Yahoo email. After about a week I became very skeptical. "OK, this guy's just making fake guestbook entries and collecting cash...". I emailed them asking if this was the case, he kindly responded that he was working on it. Next day, a screenshot. Not a doctored screenshot, because I remember what the inbox looks like and all the folders in it. No, it was real, with real emails from me. I was still skeptical, thinking, "OK, maybe he has some program that can do that, but can it really get passwords, can he hack Yahoo email?" I paid, in reality it is not a lot of money in the end. The password even made me skeptical, it was so simple. Certainly it's possible, I've researched it, but could this guy really be who he says he is? But low and behold, it's the real one. I'm shocked from my doubt. This guy Active Hackers is the real thing. I'm still in shock. Thanks man, I can't thank you enough. My heart can breathe a little better, now.

That is what of how to hack a password, hire them http://www.milanorosa.com if you want to know how to get into someone's Yahoo account. They provide the easy way to hack yahoo and easy way to hack msn messenger. Just to help other people who may need their facebook hacking services.

Post a Comment

Earn Money

Blog Archive

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com